Welcome TO Haryana Veterinery Council
The Haryana Veterinary Council is a statutory body established under the provisions of the Haryana Veterinary Council Rules, 1989. The Haryana Veterinary Council consists of elevene members,
1. Four members elected by election under section 32(1) (a).
2. Three members are to be nominated by the State Govt. as required under section 32(1) (c) of IVC Act 1984. The Department recommends the name of three members.
3. The name of one more member is to be nominated by the State Veterinary Association as per requirement under section 32(1) (e) of the said Act.
4. One member the Head of Veterinary Institutions if any in the state under section 32(1) (b).
5. Director of Veterinary Services of the State.
6. Registrar of the State Veterinary Council Haryana.
The Functions of the Veterinary Council includes maintainance of the Veterinary Registrar, containing the names of doctors who possess any recognized Veterinary Qualifications, Disciplinary Control over the Veterinary Practitioners issue of Warning notice similar to that of the Indian Veterinary Council and orientations of Registered Veterinarians from time to time.